Origin Edition Mitre Young Artisanal Mezcal 100% Maguey Espadín from Oaxaca.
- Category: Artisanal
- Class: Young
- Agave: Espadín
- Alcohol By Volume (ABV %): 37.5%
- Ideal Glass: Mezcal glass, martini glass or old fashion glass in cocktails only.
- Consumption Temperature: 13 - 14 °C
- Produced and Packaged: Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca
Awards & Recognitions: 87 points "Agavit Awards 2020"
- View: Crystalline and Bright.
- Smell: Aromas of stalk, wet earth, green nuts, citrus and herbaceous, forming an excellent aromatic complexity.
- Taste: Soft and fresh with marked acidity and long aftertaste to find a light smoked finish at the end. Subtle astringency and smoothness.
Mezcal Mitre is more than an emblematic drink of Oaxaca, we represent the fusion of contemporary and elegant Mexico with artisanal and traditional.
Following the family tradition of Don Tacho and his sons, Joel and Laurentino, at Mezcal Mitre, we take care of each of our processes to offer you the highest quality, the most exquisite aromas and the purest flavor.
The flavor of Mezcal Mitre is the most versatile that you can taste, it does not matter if you are new to the world of distillates, or if you are an expert in this elixir, we have a perfect label for you.
It also does not matter if you drink mezcal alone or in a cocktail, from today, Mezcal Mitre will always be your preferred choice.