A young and fresh wine, with good development. Harvested as the beginning of a dream, and like the personality of the craftsman who makes it, it is impetuous in character and deep soul. A wine that does not demand food.
- Region: Valle de Guadalupe and Ojos Negros, Baja California, Mexico
- Aging: 6 months in French oak barrels.
- Color: Garnet red, clear, clean and radiant.
- Aromas: Red fruits such as cherries, strawberries and hibiscus flowers.
- Aging: 3 to 5 years.
- Density: Medium-low.
- Aftertaste: Long.
- Size: 750 ml.
- Alcohol By Volume % (ABV %): 13.6%
- Serving temperature: 11º to 13º Celsius
- Pairing: The best pairing with this wine is a good company (book, person, sunset).