- Category: Artisanal.
- Alcohol By Volume % (ABV %): 40%
- Origin: Santiago Viamatlán, Oaxaca, Mexico.
- View: Clean, light, medium consistency.
- Smell: Subtlety in smoky notes, citrus and herbal touches with mineral character, lemon-lime sensation, green apple and hints of freshly cut grass.
- Flavor: A little intense when entering the palate, the fruity and herbal flavors are enhanced with a medium finish and some spicy herbal touches appear.
- Distillations: 2
- Distiller Type: Copper wire.
- Furnace: Conical stone lined furnace.
- Grinding: Tahona (Quarry Stone).