Mezcal “Paseo Pendón” is made with hand picked wild cupreata agave, which is exclusively grown in the hills of that region, which gives it very rich properties to create the best wild agave mezcal of the region.
It is produced in Chichihualco, Guerrero, Mexico by Maestro Mezcalero Christian Casarrubias Adame.
- Population: Chichihualco, Guerrero, Mexico.
- Agave: Wild Cupreata (Agave Papalotl).
- Kiln type: Stone conical.
- Distillate type: Copper alembic.
- Number of distillations: 2
- Alcohol By Volume% (ABV%): 40%
- Maturity: 8 Years.