"Jaguar" Mezcal “Mitre” 3 Magueyes Edition (750 ml)Regular price $69.99
- Category: Artisanal
- Class: Young.
- Agave: Tepextate, Espadin and Wild Boar
- Alcohol By Volume (ABV %): 45%
- Ideal Cup: Mezcalera Cup.
- Consumption Temperature: 13º to 14 º C.
- Produced and Packaged in: Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca, Mexico.
Mezcal Mitre is more than an emblematic drink of Oaxaca, we represent the fusion of contemporary and elegant Mexico with artisanal and traditional.
Following the family tradition of Don Tacho and his sons, Joel and Laurentino, at Mezcal Mitre, we take care of each of our processes to offer you the highest quality, the most exquisite aromas and the purest flavor.
The flavor of Mezcal Mitre is the most versatile that you can taste, it does not matter if you are new to the world of distillates, or if you are an expert in this elixir, we have a perfect label for you.
It also does not matter if you drink mezcal alone or in a cocktail, from today, Mezcal Mitre will always be your preferred choice.
- View: Crystalline and Bright.
- Nose: Great complexity of aromas that recall the stalk, earth and wet grass, highlighting its genuineness. Green fruits such as quince come out, as well as notes of citrus and mud, without neglecting toasted.
- Mouth: On the palate, its aromas are confirmed and even enhanced, as is the case with smoked products, in a pleasant way and remaining in the aftertaste along with the fruity notes. Sensations such as acidity, astringency and bitterness coexist harmoniously, making the potency of the 45 ° alcohol of this mezcal feel pleasant.