Tequila Adictivo® Añejo (750 ml)Regular price $77.99
From Mexico to the world. Legend has it that the Aztecs discovered pulque, the predecessor of tequila, when lightning struck an agave plant. The electric current cooked the plant inside and caused the juice to leak out, so the Aztecs when tasting it cataloged it as a drink that the gods offered them. This time we bring you the Tequila Adictivo® Añejo is a Tequila 100% made with pure Blue Agave, with an intense golden amber color and a mixture of toasted aromas that offers an excellent flavor.
- Class: Añejo.
- Region: Tequila, Jalisco, Mexico.
- Category: 100% Blue Agave.
- Alcohol By Volume % (ABV %): 40%
- Color: Intense golden amber.
- Aroma: Delicious dried fruits and toasted oak.
- Taste: Silky texture on the palate with a long finish and sweet touch.
- Aging: 2 years.
- Type of Barrel: French oak barrel.