- Crystal clear color with silver trim
- High average apparent density
- Clean and bright
- In the first nose, fine and fragrant floral notes such as jasmine, violet, rose petals, tuberose, carnation, orange blossom and lavender are perceived; There are also herbal aromas, sweet almonds, honey and beeswax, brown sugar and spicy dyes, as well as glimpses of the raw material: Agave
- High aromatic intensity
- Floral / spicy character
- On the second nose, there are citrus notes such as lime and orange, honey and beeswax, sweet almond oil and brown sugar.
- Crystalline color with silver trim.
- Clean and bright.
- Generous attack.
- Great balance between body, acidity and alcohol.
- Long aftertaste.
- Pleasant sweetness; present but not predominant-
- Long stay in the mouth.
- Mexican appetizers.
- Light to semi-ripe cheeses.
- Escamoles with butter.
- Chiles en nogada.
- Drink right at 18ºC or in fine cocktails.
- On the rocks with good quality ice.
About the Brand
Siete Machos is a registered trademark since 1930 and cataloged as a “famous brand” by the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property (IMPI) in 2016.
Siete Machos is a brand of tradition and popular in the Latin world and now continuing with its traditional products, it launches its own Tequila brand as a carefully developed product, taking care of the values of tradition as well as caring for the environment.
Tequila Siete Machos is a young, white (blanco) tequila made from agaves with no more than 5 years of growth, which means that the product in its process does not carry a single chemical. In the growth stage, the agaves are organically fertilized in order to protect the natural areas and towns where they grow.
|Alcohol Vol. (%)||40%|